Sunday, December 5, 2010

On Duty

Apologies for my sudden and unintended hiatus. I went through quite a rough patch with a lot going on in my off-line life, and I also took a short holiday with an overseas friend. In fact, today's photo is actually from that holiday.

A Surf Life Saver busy patrolling the beach at Noosa:


On our last day up the coast, Kate and I spent a little bit of time relaxing on the beach. I was busy trying to take a photo of a scrub turkey without getting too close, but I managed to look up and snap this Surf Life Saver as he walked past. No idea what my settings were, but I can at least tell you it wasn't on macro and it wasn't on night or fireworks. ;)

This one is part of my People series for now, with possible view to include it in a series called This (or maybe My) Way Of Life.

Photos for the next little while may be in the same couple of themes as I'm really needing to get out there and take something decent!

No comments:

Post a Comment