Sunday, January 2, 2011

Season's Greetings

Happy new year!

Again, apologies for the unintended hiatus. Let's hope I can do better this year!

Jelly spill in Christmas colours:


Almost everybody that celebrates it has a favourite Christmas tradition or two; one of mine is that every year either my mother, or I, or both of us together, make trifle. We usually use both red and green jelly, and this year was no exception - although this year our trifle was a bit smaller than usual, which turned out quite lucky as we spilled about half of our green jelly! Apparently it's bad form to lick it off the drainage board, though... so don't worry, I used a spoon! ;)

2 comments:

  1. oohhh love this pic! It's so colourful and I like the texture of the jelly. Well done :)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I like how it came out, too. :) And I do so love red and green jelly!

    ReplyDelete