Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Good evening! Another busy morning left me no time to write up this post, so I'm afraid you're getting it several hours later than usual. My day included card-making, a trip to the post office and lots of shopping! I came home with a sunburn, pretty clothes and things for crafty-activities, so I'm feeling pretty pleased with my productivity!

9 year old P having a laugh:


Seriously, is that child not absolutely gorgeous? Of course she is.

Wanting to practice some portrait photography, I borrowed my (at the time) 9 year old niece for the day and took her out to a "new" park. This is one of the many shots I snapped that day. I can't remember for certain what she was having a laugh at, but I rather suspect that it may have been me!

To get a bit of a different angle with this one, I crouched down under the piece of playground equipment she was using and titled the camera up with macro set on and the camera set to sepia photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment