Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Mother's Love

Another big day looms for me - I'm ready for things to stop happening every day every week, now! Too bad I'll have to put up with it a while longer. I've two appointments today and I think after that I might hit up the op shops. Almost all of my clothes no longer suit me or fit right at the moment, so I'm pretty well replacing my entire wardrobe!


A mother koala cuddles with her joey:


I spotted this koala cuddling her joey at DreamWorld a few years back, and I knew I wanted to capture that. It took a bit of patience to try and get the photograph the way I wanted it - it was a wet day and I had to do a bit of a balancing act! Still, I'm happy with what I ended up with.

In the end, I stood back a ways and zoomed in, making a few adjustments to the focus and light settings and there you have it. Simple settings, a bit of zoom and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment