Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jurassic Memories

Goodness, has it really been almost a year since I last posted here? Hard to believe, but apparently true! Anyway, I'd like to give this a shot at actually going back to updating this daily again. I'm going to try doing the post between 7 & 9 each day as I think having a concrete time will make it easier to incorporate it into my daily routine.
Anyhow, already running behind, so onto today's!

Mossy rocks at Lyme Regis:


Set in Dorset, England, along what is known as the Jurassic Coast, Lyme Regis is famous for its fossil hunting. I can't think of a more appropriate photograph for a 'come back', with its physical link to the past. Plus, the mossy rocks are just how I imagine (probably incorrectly, it's true) most rocks from that era to have looked.

No fancy tricks were involved in taking this shot, I just sorted my camera settings out, stood, aimed and clicked. Well, alright, I may have crouched slightly. I'm not positive, but I think the camera was set on its automatic setting with a slight zoom. No tripod as I was there to fossil-hunt more than photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment