Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Cross To Bear

Well, good morning! I've been up for a couple of hours but hadn't yet got around to doing anything about posting this. Still, I'm within my timeframe (just), so hooray for me!

Today's thankfully much calmer than my last few days have been, with just a few things on the to-do list - including an appointment, pumpkin scones and, with hope that the weather holds, some washing.

A signpost in Logan Central:


On one of my many trips into Logan Central with my camera, I spotted this signpost and it felt like the perfect photo opportunity. I let the post extend slightly to the left past the photograph's boundary to enhance the air of mystery and moodiness that the black & white exposure brings.

I took this with my camera set to greyscale, and adjusted my focus length and exposure time slightly to increase the photo's ambience.

My Cross To Bear is part of my Suburban Life series.

No comments:

Post a Comment