Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beary Best Friends

Good morning, world! It's Saturday here and the sun is... well, alright, it's not exactly shining, but why should we let that stop us? In fact, in order to make up for it, here's two versions of the same shot.

Jesse and Allerton watching the ocean:




My friend and I took our bears to Kirra Beach one day in 2009, and I couldn't help but snap some shots of the teddies enjoying the beach. I'd love, eventually, to collate a number of bear shots into a series.

3 comments:

  1. You know how much I love my plush toys, I like this photo, it looks like they are deep in contemplation :-)

    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they were! Jesse (the larger bear) is mine, Allerton belongs to my friend. I have to say, he (Allerton) is the most photogenic bear I've ever known!

    ReplyDelete
  3. naaawwww... too cute! My lil man is adorable and Jessie is such a beautiful cousin ♥

    ReplyDelete