Tuesday, October 19, 2010

From Another Angle

Ack, I'm doing well at this "post in the morning" thing, as you can see! Maybe tomorrow I'll be back on track. Anyway, here's today's photo.

Another's camera, caught in the limelight:


This should probably have been my opening photo for this blog, but I'd forgotten about it at the time. While waiting for the fireworks to start at the 2010 Brisbane Exhibition, I was looking past my friends and it occurred to me to take this photo. My Kodak was set to either night or fireworks (I don't remember which) at the time.

2 comments:

  1. So clever! Your photos inspire me to start saving my nickels for a decent digital camera, I wanna try this out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I managed to miss this comment, but you definitely need to, fernfern! I can't wait to see the shots you get once you have a decent camera. :D

    ReplyDelete