Friday, October 15, 2010

Lean On Me

I'm thinking I might post in the mornings when I can, that way I start my days on a really good note.

A falling gravestone at Toowong Cemetery:


I love visiting places like Toowong Cemetery; because it's been around so long a lot of the graves are starting to deteriorate. There's a real sense of history in a place like that, and there's a lot of beauty. This photo, titled Lean On Me, is part of my Suburban Life: Toowong Cemetery series. Sadly, I haven't a clue what settings the camera was on, except obviously sepia, for this one that was taken in February 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I once did a shoot in the toowong cemetary, it is awesome to photograph. Mine was a little macarbe though as it was a whole heap of my friends dressed as vapires, Interview With the Vampire style. It was fun though!

    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how awesome, Sarah! I'd love to see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete