Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Captured II

Welcome to From Another Angle! I've been meaning to get around to setting this up for a while now, so here it is. Here's hoping for one photograph every day!

Assuming I don't get a new camera, or borrow someone else's camera, all photographs on this blog will likely be taken using my trusty Kodak Z1012 IS.


A white lion waits for a snack at Canberra National Zoo & Aquarium:


This shot was taken during the ZooVenture tour, earlier this year. While they waited for the hand-feeding experience, the lion & lioness pair prowled up and down the fence.

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo and that it only shows a part of the subject. So glad you like photography too :-)

    I must take some more photos myself!

    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I do love photography very much. My camera's dearer to me than almost anything else I own. :)

    Re taking more photos, yes, you definitely need to! (And so do I!) :)

    ReplyDelete