Friday, October 22, 2010

Childhood Summer

Well, I was all set to post this morning before I went out, but I was having trouble with Blogger. So I tried again when I got home, same trouble. Took me several hours, but I got it working tonight. Turned out to be a PEBCAK* error. ;)


A small child eating an ice block makes quite a mess:




I got permission from this little girl's father to take this shot using my DX6440, and it's still one of my favourites. He certainly gave me a bit of a funny look when I stopped him on the new walking bridge across the Brisbane River, but whoever he was, I thank him for the opportunity he offered me in capturing this shot! I am pretty sure this was taken using generic settings. It's part of my Suburban Life series.

* For those not in the know, PEBCAK stands for Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me think of paddle pops, I used to love those as a kid. Those were the days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles*

    I think it *was* a paddle pop! I liked them too. And at one stage there was a mint chocolate one with paw prints on it... that was the /best/. Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete