Tuesday, December 14, 2010

City Slant #1

Ack, slacker. Had to post this backdated so I could get one for Tuesday. Guess I was too busy enjoying some silliness!

*ETA: If you're looking for something else to read, I've actually updated Little Bloo Creativity tonight, too. Go ahead and check out the shiny ornaments I've been making.

Southbank & the Brisbane River as viewed from the far end near the Cultural Centre:


There's a spot in Southbank that I like to go and sit and just watch the river. On one such occasion I leaned over and snapped this. I know it's recommended that you make certain your camera is flat in order to take a scenery shot, but this sort of angled shot is perfect for my Edges & Angles series.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic. But then I think you're a good at taking interest photos. I bought a new small compact camera that fits easily in my back pack, whch is awsoeme by the way and then I can take photos any time I like when I'm out :-)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Sairs!

    Hooray for your new camera, that's wonderful! I need to get back in the habit of taking my camera everywhere.

    Or maybe just in the habit of actually going somewhere to use it. ;) Maybe we could go together sometime? I've seen your photos and I seem to recall you did some studies around photography? If you wouldn't mind some friendly and gentle sharing of knowledge, I'd love to learn from you! (Of course, if you prefer not to do that, that would be just fine too!)

    ReplyDelete