Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pink Flower

Went to the oral surgeon today and got my two remaining wisdom teeth removed. One was fairly quick and simple, like the first removal, the other was rather nasty - he even had to use the drill! That's probably because that little jerk was coming in almost directly sideways, but still. Oh well, it's over and done with now, so here's some pretty!

Pretty pink flower reaching up to the sun:


I do believe I found this pretty pink flower on a walk with my camera one day. It's shot, of course, on macro, but as usual, no clue on any of the other settings I might have used.

I've no idea what kind of flower this is, but if you know, feel free to give me a shout and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I love how blue the sky is and the contrast of the photo with pink on blue. Nice shot! I just got a new compact camera, which is awesome by the way, so I can have a camera everywhere I go as it fits in my bag.
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete